Spicy Ranch Potatoes with Buttery Cilantro Peppers
Seasoned with:👉 #Flavorgod
Add delicious flavors to any meal!⬇
Click the link in my bio @flavorgod
1 Large Sweet Potato ( peeled and diced )
1 Tsp @FlavorGod Ranch Seasoning
@FlavorGod Pink Peppercorn Salt
3 Mini Bell Peppers ( sliced )
1 Tbsp Fresh Chopped Cilantro
1 ½ Tbsp @Omgheebutter
1. Preheat oven to 400° F
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
3. Toss Potatoes with flavorgod ranch and pink salt
4. In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp ghee over medium high heat
5. Sear potatoes for ~3 minutes on each side (or until brown)
6. Transfer potatoes to baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through.
8. In the same skillet, add ½ tsp ghee and sauté peppers for 5-7 minutes or until tender.
9. Season with a pinch of flavorgod pink salt.
10. Toss in cilantro, and potatoes and serve immediately.
Flavor God Seasonings are:
💥ZERO CALORIES PER SERVING
🔥0 SUGAR PER SERVING